(Additional Privacy Rights applicable to California residents can be viewed here)
Effective April 20, 2021
Your privacy is important to Ag Processing Inc a cooperative and its affiliated companies (“AGP”, “we”, “us” or “our”). The following policy describes how we collect, protect, use and share information we receive, including in person, by phone, through mail or email or through our website https://www.agp.com, any other AGP-owned and/or operated website, mobile sites, mobile applications or social media accounts (collectively, our “Sites”).
By accessing or using our Sites or otherwise disclosing information to AGP, you consent to our collection, use, and sharing of your information in accordance with this Policy.
If you have questions about our Policy, our use of your information, or if you would like to change how we communicate with you, email us here.
The Information We Collect
Information You Provide Directly to Us
We collect personal information you provide directly to us, for example, when you register for the application, receive emails or newsletters from us or purchase a product or service from us. The types of information we may collect include:
- Transaction Information. We may collect and store information about the products you purchase and your billing information, including transaction records and correspondence with you. We may also collect limited payment information from you, such as payment method and payment card information; however, we do not store full payment card numbers and our third party payment processor processes all transactions.
- Account Information. When you register for an account on the Sites, you will need to provide us with certain personal information to complete the registration, including information that can be used to contact or identify you, which may include your name, email address, mailing address, username, password, and phone number. You may review and change your personal information by logging into the AGP application and visiting your account profile page.
- Your Requests. We may collect personal information from you when you request customer support or otherwise choose to provide information through a “contact us” feature, for example, your name, address, email and phone number. AGP may keep records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us.
- Content You Submit. We collect the content you submit to the Sites. This includes your posts and comments or responses to surveys or reviews.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Sites, the types of information we may automatically collect about you include:
- Usage Information. We may collect information about your usage of, and interaction with the Sites. For example, we may collect and store statistics and other information about the online activities of our users on an aggregated (collective) basis, including tracking the number of people who view each page to learn which features are the most popular.
- Mobile Device Information. We may collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Sites, including the hardware model, operating system and version, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications. With your permission, we may also collect information about the precise location of your device using methods that may include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, and Wi-Fi access points. You may stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device, but note that some features of a mobile application may no longer function if you do so.
- Log Information. When you access or use the Sites, our servers may automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the Sites.
- Information Collected by Cookies. We and our service providers use various tracking technologies, including cookies, to collect information about you when you interact with our Sites, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of the Sites are popular and count visits. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Sites.
Information We Collect From Third Parties
We may receive information that third parties provide us, which may include information about you. For example, we may collect information about you when you post content to our pages or feeds on third party social media sites. This Policy does not apply to information collected through or by any third party. If you have any questions about such third parties’ privacy practices, you should review their privacy policies.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for various purposes related to our operations and your use of the Sites. For example, we may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Sites and provide you with relevant information and content, including subscriptions to our email list and newsletters.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Sites.
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of AGP and others.
- Maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, required disclosures and choices and controls that may be available.
- To personalize online content and user experiences.
- To perform operational functions in connection with our business, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Sites and identifying usage trends.
- To deliver our products and services to you upon your purchase.
- To deliver marketing materials or other advertising content to you.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience.
- To diagnose problems with our services.
- In connection with your interest in a career opportunity or your employment with us.
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
We also may use aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. Once de-identified and aggregated so that data does not personally identify you (for example, we may aggregate data in order to improve our automation and improve care), it is no longer personal information. Such de-identified and/or aggregated information which does not identify individuals is not subject to this Policy.
Who AGP Shares Information With
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Policy:
- With partners, vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf (including our third-party payment processor).
- With third party businesses to provide you with information about products and services that may be useful to you.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce any agreement we may have with you.
- Between and among AGP and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company.
- With your consent or at your direction or authorization.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third-party links on our Sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s website. We have no control over these linked sites. Each third-party site has its own separate and independent privacy policies and practices, including in connection with their use or disclosure of information you disclose to them. AGP is not responsible or liable for the content of any third-party site. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of third-party sites before providing your information to them. The fact that we may link to a third-party site or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement from a third party is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of any affiliation by us with that third-party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
Third Party Analytics Services
- Location Information. With your consent, we may collect information about your actual location when you use our mobile applications. You may stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device, but note that some features of our mobile applications may no longer function if you do so.
- Native Applications on Mobile Device. Some features of our mobile applications may require access to certain native applications on your mobile device, such as the camera, photo album and the address book applications. If you decide to use these features, we will ask you for your consent prior to accessing the applications and collecting associated information. Note that you can revoke your consent at any time by changing the settings on your device.
- Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Sites.
- Push Notifications. With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device or within our mobile applications.
AGP endeavors to follow industry practices and standards to protect against accidental loss or from unauthorized access, use, disclosure or alteration of any information AGP may collect. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for your password used to access the Sites and for keeping the password confidential. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although AGP does its best to protect your personal information, AGP cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through this Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. AGP is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures AGP provides.
We may keep your information for as long as is necessary for our business purposes and to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim, subject to compliance with all applicable laws.
Protecting the privacy of the young is important to AGP. The Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and AGP does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information or any other identifying data from children under 13 years of age on the Sites. If AGP learns it has collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, AGP will delete that information.
Notice to International Users
The Sites are hosted in the United States and are subject to U.S. law, and are intended for users located only in the U.S. If you are accessing the Sites from outside the United States, please be advised that U.S. law may not offer the same privacy protections as the laws of your jurisdiction. By accessing and using the Sites, you consent to the transfer to and processing of your personal information in the U.S.
Changes to this Policy
AGP may update this Policy, from time to time, and will publish any updated Policy to the Sites. Your continued use of the Sites after AGP makes any such update is deemed to be acceptance of those updates, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility of our Sites for all people with disabilities. To access this Policy in an alternative format, please contact us at the contact information below.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and AGP’s privacy practices, contact us here.